Waxmaid Capsule Silicone Glass Nectar Collector is our #3 Top Seller!
Over 280,000 pieces have sold since the original launch of the Waxmaid Nectar Collector! It is perfectly designed to be used with BHO, wax, or essential oil. It has a built-in slow-release percolator that provides excellent filtration and ensures you get a very clean hit every time, allowing you to get the most out of your concentrates.
- Waxmaid Capsule nectar collector comes with a titanium nail tip. Assemble the body and titanium dab nail together to enjoy a smooth dab, more convenient than any other piece.
- Waxmaid Capsule nectar collector’s flexible silicone body connects a thick glass smoke chamber that helps to check out the smoke volume clearly, you can add water and keep water in the glass percolator without spilling, the glass percolator allows you to have the advantages of water filtration like a dab rig but keep it portable, and brings you bigger hits while still keeping smooth hits.
- Within the glass chamber, the smoke circulates through four small openings, enters the water, and cooling it down before inhaling into the lungs and providing consistently smooth hits every time.
- Waxmaid Capsule nectar collector adopt platinum-cured silicone material. It’s certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards.
- Silicone glass hybrid design is easy to disassemble and clean, portable to go everywhere.
- Any similar models on the market are copied products!
How to use a Waxmaid Capsule nectar collector?
For safe shipping, we assembled the dab stick/tip of Waxmaid nectar collector reversely, please unplug the dab stick/tip out and plug it reversely, make sure it is tightly assembled before heating up, otherwise it may fall off and burn any items it contacts with.
How to clean Waxmaid Capsule nectar collector?
1. Disassemble the glass chamber from the Waxmaid Capsule nectar collector.
2. Put the glass chamber into a storage bag.
3. Pour the alcohol of 70% concentration or higher in the storage bag, together with some coarser salt.
4. Shake up the storage bag until the water changed to a dirty brown.
5. For the silicone part of the Waxmaid Capsule nectar collector, you can brush it with dish soap with a banister brush, or put it in the dishwasher, silicone is 100% dishwasher safe.
Why purchase on Waxmaid’s official website?
Zero-risk happy shopping on Waxmaid’s official website, fast response pre-sales and after-sales customer service, 2~3 business day fast delivery, 100% satisfaction! For any unsatisfied products you received from our website, we provide a hassle-free return or product exchange.